Your child’s attendance is really important to their academic attainment, social skills and overall wellbeing.
- phone you each day your child is absent to get an update.
- can we help by referring to Health Visitor, Children’s Centre, housing advice, benefits sign posting.
- if you regularly don’t attend on a particular session, can we change your session so you can access easier?
- if needed we offer childcare from 7.30am to 5.30pm
- remind you regularly of the benefits via the schools newsletter.
- track attendance on a weekly basis, Mrs White may speak to you about attendance if your child’s absence drops below a percentage. This is supportive to see if there is anything we can do to help.
- We open the door every day at 8.40am, enabling you to drop off at nursery first and then drop siblings at the primary.
- Please note the door closes at 8.50am. If you arrive after this time then a member of the team will take your child to their group; this ensures minimum disruption to your child’s group.
- If your child is regularly late they are missing key learning opportunities crucial to their progress – please be on time.
We really do care and want to do everything possible to help and support, please let us know how we can support you and your family.